We, campesino communities and cooperatives of Zacate Grande, of the (campesino organizations) CNTC, ANACH, UCH, CODIMCA, FENAJUC, ARDOH, CARPAL, Womens' Commission, MUCA and Via Campesina of Honduras, in a meeting December 8-10 of this year, in the first campesino solidarity encampment in the community of Puerto Grande declare:
1. That the struggle for the recuperation of the lands and beaches launched by the campesino communities and cooperatives of Zacate Grande is legitimate, just and the lands belong to them socially and legally.
2. We condemn the open repression against the campesinos of Zacate Grande by the oligarchy families that make up the Coyotito Club.
3. We reject the seizing of the lands and beaches on the penninsula of Zacate Grande by that same oligarchic group that hold the lands, beaches and other property and natural resources through blood and fire, even though these resources are national.
4. We ratify our solidarity and permanent accompaniment with the struggle of the campesinos and campesinas of Zacate Grande.
5. We committ ourselves to building a campesino movement that is unified, broad, militant, ethical, moral, fights for demands and in solidarity, committed to an integral Agrarian Reform and Food Sovereignty.
6. In front of the constant violations of Human Rights, the insecurity of our citizens, the criminalization of social struggles that are the product of a failed State, it is urgent to convene a national constituent assembly for the refounding of Honduras.
Puerto Grande December 10, 2011
BECAUSE THE LAND BELONGS TO US WE WILL FIGHT TO THE END!
ZACATE GRANDE FREE FROM BIG LANDOWNERS!
WE ARE GLOBILIZING STRUGGLE WE AREGLOBALIZING HOPE!